California Casual Virtual Wine Dinner
Explore all that California has to offer with our new four-course virtual wine dinner for two. Allow our National Beverage Director, Stephen Blevins and Corporate Chef, Jessica Tomlinson to virtually guide you as you sip and taste through California-inspired pairings at home.
Enjoy a casual night in and learn about two different wines such as:Chardonnays*
- SEA SUN, Chardonnay California
- HESS COLLECTION, Chardonnay Napa Valley
- ROMBAUER, Chardonnay Carneros
- GRGICH HILLS, Chardonnay Estate Napa Valley
- DAOU VINEYARDS, Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles
- QUILT, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
- COEUR by HALL, Cabernet Sauvignon St. Helena
- HALL, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Our wine dinner experience will include:
- Four-course dinner for two
- Two bottles of wine (one Chardonnay and one Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Recommendations from Chef Jessica on how to plate each course
- A virtually guided tour of each food and wine pairing
- A fun, interactive quiz that will test your knowledge
Call to pre-order for curbside pickup. Available exclusively from Monday, May 18 to Sunday, June 14.
Post your experience to Instagram with #FPSVirtualWineDinner for a chance to win a $100 dining card. Be sure to follow us and tag us in your post.** See official rules here.
Go to "Download Menus" to see pricing and menu offerings.
Already purchased your wine dinner?Start your virtual tour
*Not available in Radnor, PA, Salt Lake City, UT, Tulsa, OK and Atlanta, GA Fleming’s locations. Wine selections, pricing and participation vary by location. Available only for curbside pickup while supplies last from 5/18/2020-6/14/2020. Guests may substitute wine pairing with a non-alcoholic beverage. All orders of alcoholic beverages MUST be signed for by an individual capable of proving he or she is 21+. Price excludes tax and gratuity.
**To enter, share your wine dinner experience at home by using our #FPSVirtualWineDinner hashtag, following @flemingssteakhouse and tagging us in your post for a chance to win a $100 dining card. Entries must be submitted between May 18 - June 14, 2020 for a chance to win. Winner will be announced on June 15, 2020.