25 East Ohio St., Chicago, IL 60611
|Monday-Thursday||5 PM - 10 PM|
|Friday & Saturday||5 PM - 11 PM|
|Sunday||4 PM - 9 PM|
Nearby Locations: Lincolnshire
Fleming's Chicago is an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, featuring the finest prime steak and our award-winning wine list.
Join us after work at our two-story bar and sample our list of 100 wines by the glass, including 30 selected especially for you by our Chicago Wine Manager. Then stay and enjoy an exceptional menu of steak and seafood, including selections such as the Bone-in Ribeye and incredible Veal Chop, recommended by our chef, Jerl Griffin.
We are located at the intersection of East Ohio and Wabash in downtown Chicago.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served 7 nights a week.
- Voted to the Concierges' Favorite 50 Restaurants list - Concierge Preferred Magazine, 2011
- Special listing recognition in the Michelin Guide, Chicago, 2011
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2008 - 2011
- Award of Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more