To Our Guests
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and want to express our sincere concern for all who have been impacted by COVID-19.
The health and wellness of our Guests and Associates is a top priority, and we wanted to share some actions we are taking to ensure everyone’s continued safety as we reopen our dining rooms. We are following all local ordinances regarding occupancy limits and dining restrictions and are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health departments.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in all our restaurants, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure your safety. This includes:
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained in our restaurants, including limiting seating to six per table, limiting bathroom capacity to two and floor markings
- Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces and pens after each use
- Requiring all Managers and Associates to wear face coverings
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils and straws and using fresh glassware for all beverage refills
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) or opening them for you whenever possible to minimize contact
- Installing hand sanitizer stations
- Using single-use disposable menus or digital menus
- Introducing an exterior check-in stations for reservations, curbside pickup and delivery drivers and encouraging Guests to wait in their vehicles for a text from our Associates when your table or order is ready
- Not permitting Associates or Guests with fevers or symptoms of COVID-19 into our restaurants
- Where required by state and/or local ordinance, all Guests shall wear a face covering while waiting for a table or during service and will be required to pack their own leftovers.
All of our restaurants have taken the ServSafe Dining Commitment in response to Covid-19. This commitment is one more action to show our unwavering dedication to our Guests and Associates health, wellness and safety. Learn more about our ServSafe Commitment.
We thank you for your support during this time. We look forward to serving you soon.
President of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Make a Reservation Order Online Order Delivery