In Sarasota, we greet our visitors by saying "Welcome to paradise." And when it comes to world-class food and fine wine, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, is a paradise of its own.
Join us for dinner or a drink after work, or after a day of fun in the sun. How about sampling a wine flight from our award-winning wine list of 100 wines by the glass? Our Wine Manager James Shea will be delighted to suggest the perfect pairing. Enjoy our extensive menu featuring the finest aged prime beef, fresh chops, market-fresh seafood, or any of Chef Partner Charlie Flint's innovative selections of the day.
We are located at the corner of US 41 (Tamiami Trail) and Siesta Drive, just across the street from Westfield Southgate Shopping Center and minutes from downtown and The Ritz-Carlton and Hyatt Regency hotels. Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport is a quick 15-minute drive.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Congratulations to Server Joe Lombardo, our Associate of the Quarter. Joe is a shining example of Fleming’s standards, principles and beliefs.
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. View Menu.
- We are proud to offer customized Wine Pairing Dinners for groups of 8 or more. Dinners may be arranged with our Wine Manager and Chef Partner. Call for details.
- Voted "Best Steaks and Chops Restaurant" - Living On The Suncoast Magazine
- Fleming's Sarasota server Barbara Farrell recognized for outstanding hospitality - HeraldTribune.com , May 2011. Read full article
- Golden Spoon Award - Florida Trend, 2010 - 2011
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2004 - 2011
- Fleming’s Bone-In Ribeye chosen “Best Restaurant Dishes” - Sarasota Magazine, 2010
- 5-6-7 at Fleming’s Bar chosen “Best Seat in the House - Sarasota Magazine, 2010
- President Clinton’s choice for dining in Sarasota,
as reported in Nation’s Restaurant News
- Voted by the Readers of Sarasota Magazine:
- 2011 Best Steakhouse, Finalist for Best Place to Seal a Deal and Best Wine List
- 2010 Best Steakhouse, Runner-Up Best Wine List and Best Place to Seal the Deal
- 2008 Best Steakhouse, Best Restaurant Service, Best Restaurant Wine List, Best Place to Seal the Deal
- 2007 Best Steakhouse, Best Restaurant Wine List, Runner-up Best Place to Seal the Deal
- 2006 Best Steakhouse, Best Restaurant Wine List, Runner-up Best Place to Seal the Deal
- 2005 Best New Restaurant, Best Restaurant Wine List, Runner-up Best Steakhouse
- Award of Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more