As the sun sets over the crystal white sand of Emerald Coast, Sandestin’s neighborhood steakhouse comes to life with a celebration of great food, wine and memorable times.
Fleming's distinguished, yet laid-back atmosphere is sure to make a perfect transition from a relaxed day at the beach to a sophisticated night on the town. Whether it's cocktails and appetizers after work or an evening of fun with family and friends, Fleming's is a satisfying experience for wine and food aficionados alike.
Fleming's serves the finest in USDA Prime beef: corn-fed, aged up to four weeks for flavor and texture, then hand-cut daily and broiled at 1600 degrees to seal in all the juices and flavor. Market-fresh seafood is artfully prepared to enhance its freshness.
Wine enthusiasts will be delighted to discover Fleming's award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass, also available by the flight or the bottle. For a truly memorable experience, we also have a reserve list of over 80 wines from the world’s most exceptional vineyards, available by the bottle.
Northwest Florida's award-winning steakhouse is located on Grand Boulevard off Highway 98 between Destin and scenic route 30A. A short golf cart ride from Sandestin’s Hilton hotel and Sandestin's Baytowne Wharf conference center.
We look forward to hosting you as our guests at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar in Sandestin.
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. View Menu.
- Golden Spoon Award - Florida Trend, 2010 - 2011
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2009 - 2011
- Emerald Coast Magazine's Readers' Choice Poll - "Best of Emerald Coast" Best Steakhouse
2008 & 2009
- 30A.com's "Hottest spot to enjoy a Great Steak"
- "Fleming's offers perfection start to finish" FOUR STARS By Colleen Coffield Sachs, Daily News columnist
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine's Restaurant Awards - Award of Distinction, 2008
- Award of Unique Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2009
- Destin Magazine's "Best in Destin 2012-2013"
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar "Best Steakhouse"
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more