Fleming's West Hartford is an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, featuring the finest prime steak and the Fleming's 100, our award-winning collection of 100 wines by the glass.
We are located in the beautiful and historic Educational Building in West Hartford, Connecticut. We are part of the exciting new Blue Back Square retail and living center just off West Hartford Center next to the Noah Webster library.
Join us for a drink after work and choose from 100 wines by the glass, including 30 selected especially for you by our own Wine Manager. Then stay to enjoy an exceptional menu of steak and seafood, including chef-recommended selections such as the succulent Bone-in Ribeye and the delightfully peppery Tuna Mignon.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm.
- Fleming's in West Hartford wins "Best Steak" - Connecticut Magazine Best Restaurants List, 2013
- Best Steakhouse & 1st Runner-up for Best "Business Entertainment" Restaurant - Hartford Magazine, 2012
- Voted Readers' Choice "Best Service in Hartford County" – Connecticut Magazine, 2012
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2009 - 2011
- Best Wine by the Glass - Connecticut Magazine, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012
- Best Steakhouse & Best Romantic Restaurant - Hartford Magazine, 2010
- #2 Best Happy Hour, Best Wine List & Best for Special Occasions - Hartford Magazine, 2010
- Award of Unique Distinction - Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 2008-2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more