Fleming's in Las Vegas is an ongoing celebration of food and wine, featuring the finest prime steak and our award-winning wine list.
Join us for a drink after work and sample our collection of 100 wines by the glass, including 30 selected especially for you by our own Wine Manager. Then stay and enjoy an exceptional menu of steak and seafood, including chef-recommended selections such as our Bone-in Rib Eye and the chef's Chef's Nightly Special selections.
We are located 9 miles off the Las Vegas Strip in Summerlin at 8721 West Charleston Blvd., between Rampart Boulevard and Durango, on the south side of the road.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm.
- Voted #1 Steakhouse – Las Vegas Review Journal, 2011
- Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator, 2008 - 2011
- Award Category – "Best Steakhouse" from the Las Vegas Review Journal – 2004 & 2006
- Award of Unique Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more