Fleming's Greensboro is an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, featuring the finest prime steak and 100 wines by the glass.
Join us for a drink after work on the best patio in town and sample our list of 100 wines by the glass, including 30 selected especially for you by our own Wine Manager. Then stay to enjoy an exceptional menu of steak and seafood, including chef-recommended selections such as our Porcini Rubbed Filet Mignon and Seared New Bedford Scallops.
We are located at The Shops at Friendly Center, minutes from downtown and the airport at the intersection of W. Friendly and Hobbs Rd.
Enjoy a great day of shopping at the Center or see the sites Greensboro has to offer before choosing Fleming's for the perfect meal at the end of your day. We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5-6-7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and
served 5 to 7pm 7 nights a week.
- 2013 Triad's Best awards - Best Steakhouse & Best Wine Bar
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2006 - 2011
- "…the [Fleming's] experience no longer has to be restricted to special occasions." John Batchelor Dining Reviews, GoTriad, March 2010
- Award of Distinction for one of the most Wine Friendly Restaurants, Wine Enthusiast magazine, 2006 - 2008
- Best Wine Selection, John Batchelor
- Award of Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more