Barney Confrey and Ethan Schulz welcome you to our upscale Tucson foothills steakhouse, awarded a gold medal for being voted "Best Steak in Tucson" by Tucson Lifestyle Magazine Reader's Poll in 2007-2009.
Just a short walk from Tucson's finest boutiques and galleries, and the upscale La Encantada shopping center, our foothills setting is perfect for get-togethers for cocktails and appetizers or dining from a menu featuring USDA Prime steaks, market-fresh seafood and an award-winning wine list.
We are located on the southeast corner of Campbell and Skyline, adjacent to the Embassy Suites at Paloma Village, and nearby the Westin La Paloma, Loews Ventana Canyon, Westward Look and Hilton El Conquistador resorts.
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our "5 For $6 ’Til 7" bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm.
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2008 - 2011
- Best Steak - Tucson Guide, 2009
- Best Steakhouse - Northwest Explorer, 2009
- Award of Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2008 - 2009
- Gold Award for Best Steak - Tucson Lifestyle
2008 & 2009
- Top Five Restaurants in Tucson - Tucson Lifestyle,
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more