4322 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607
|Monday-Thursday||5 PM - 10 PM|
|Friday & Saturday||4:30 PM - 11 PM|
|Sunday||4:30 PM - 9 PM|
Nearby Locations: Sarasota
Fleming's Tampa is an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, featuring the finest prime steak and 100 wines by the glass.
Join us for a drink after work in our newly expanded lounge and sample our list of 100 wines by the glass, including 30 selected especially for you by our own Wine Manager. Then stay to enjoy an exceptional menu of steak and seafood, including chef-recommended selections such as the Filet Mignon, Australian Lobster Tails, King Crab Legs, Bone-in Ribeye, and Weekly Chef's Features prepared by Chef Ryan Mitchell.
We are located on the corner of Boy Scout Boulevard and Lois Avenue, directly across from International Plaza.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. View Menu.
- Golden Spoon Award - Florida Trend, 2010 - 2011
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2007 - 2011
- The tastes of Tampa Bay: 40 dishes you should seek out in 2010: Prime Burger” – St. Petersburg Times, January 2010
- Best Steakhouse, 2007, in AOL City Search
- Best Filet Mignon, 2007, in duPont Registry
- Award of Unique Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2007 - 2009
- Outstanding Support recognized by:
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation, 2005 - 2008
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (Man and Woman of the Year), 2007 - 2008
- duPont Registry's The Best of Tampa Bay: We were recognized as one of Vinny Lecavalier's top ten reasons for living in Tampa.
- The U.S. Army Reserve 387th Transportation Detachment, 2008
- Warrick Dunn Foundation, 2007 - 2008
- Sister to Sister Foundation, 2008
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more