Jeffrey C. Harrelson
When the sun sets over the San Fernando Valley, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar comes to life with a celebration of exceptional food and wine.
Join us for dinner or for a drink after work. Our menu features the finest aged prime beef and market-fresh seafood. Are you a wine enthusiast? You will be delighted to discover the Fleming's 100, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass, with exclusive selections put together by our Wine Manager. We have received the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 4 straight years.
We are located just north of the 101 Freeway near the Warner Center Business Complex. Convenient to the West Valley, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks and Malibu.
We look forward to the pleasure of your company!
Currently at Fleming’s:
- Discover our “5 For $6 ’Til 7” bar menu, featuring 5 tempting appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 distinctive wines by the glass — each priced at $6 and served nightly until 7 pm. View Menu.
- Readers' Choice "Best Happy Hour" - Los Angeles Times, Best of Southern California 2011
- Winner, Best California Wine List Competition, 2010
- Award of Excellence - Wine Spectator, 2006 - 2011
- Readers’ Choice “Best Happy Hour” – Los Angeles Daily News, 2010
- Award of Distinction - Wine Enthusiast, 2006 & 2009
Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing in HD:
Our video conferencing system can provide a two-way, simultaneous video connection with 63 other Fleming's locations across the U.S., plus up to five satellite sites not on our network. Learn more